Saturday, June 04, 2005

 

Conversations

An unusual hesitation in the conversation
Allows my mind time to reflect.
The spoken exchange of thoughts, opinions and feelings.
A familiar intercourse.
Our colloquial discourse.
The direction of which, belies any pattern.

Pure chaos theory here.
A quick dose of her voice
To calm the nerves
Provide lucidity in the tempest of my consciousness.
She is manifest in thought, perception, emotion
Strong of will, yet full of imagination.
Soft of breath, though full of temptation.
I can feel her energy emit to me

The intensity
Even in a smile, though not seen,
Yet perceived, behind a gossamer veil
I can sense a thousand sunsets
Sweep sweetly over a scented sky.
Just from the parting of candied lips.
The pause in our conversation has now ended

Another concept to be presented
If I could stay for eternity I would
And that will be my greatest challenge

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

copyright © 2004 to Present. All Rights Reserved 

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.